It's been awhile

Well, it's certainly been awhile in updating this blog. I am really going to attempt to update more often, as writing something everyday will probably help me become a better writer.

So, what has been going on in my life? Well for starters, I just finished another semester at school, I took Astronomy and it associated lab course. It looks like I will be getting a B in the lecture portion of the course, which is fine, and a C for the lab, which I cannot accept. I will more that likely retake the lab course to improve my grade. I lost focus this semester, although my work was solid, and calculations were spot on according to my teacher, I just did not turn in the assignments. That is personally unacceptable and I can and will do better. For the first time In my life, I have a good GPA (3.86) and I will not allow myself to ruin it.

In other news I read something interesting last night. Apparently anthropologists believe that given enough time, humans can out run any other animal on the planet. Endurance running is our thing biologically. So basically along with being paleolithic hunter gatherers, we are highly specialized pursuit predators as well, like wolves. Think of the Kalahari Bushmen who hunt by chasing their prey until it collapses from exhaustion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last weekend

Well it was successfull