"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings.”
-Lewis Carroll

Well, took little Morgaine to the doctor today, and she was not happy about it. As soon as we walked from the waiting room into the back and she saw the scale, she was very unhappy. I guess she is at the age were doctors offices are big scary places that poke at her and stick her with needles. It turns out now on her growth chart that she is currently just above the 25% in height and weight. Which means that she is small for her age, which I guess is a good thing. Another thing I have observed about my daughter, is that she has inherited her mothers temper. While we were at the doctor’s office, she would not let the doctor do anything without a fight. I guess this confirms what I have always thought, never ever underestimate the power of a small Italian woman.

Anyway, to explain the quote below. Morgan’s appointment was at 2pm yesterday. Crisy got me up at about 12pm, to ensure that I picked Morgan up from daycare on time. Unfortunatley that means I got less than four hours worth of sleep yesterday; so naturally I am dragging. I also found out today that exhaustion and film developing do not mix. While developing film the chemicals must be added to the tank in a certain order and amount of time. The usual order is Developer, stop, fix, perma-wash. Well today I was so tired I mixed up the stop and the fix. Fortunatly my teacher and I were able to salvage the situation and it looks like I got some good pictures off of this roll. I am so looking forward to crawling into bed later this morning.

Comments

Mooms said…
Thank you for a beautiful description of our beautiful granddaughter! Get lots of sleep, and send more pictures!

Love,

MOm and Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Last weekend

Well it was successfull