A great investment

So I invested in a Asus Eee PC netbook for taking notes, and writing at school. Because well, sometimes even I cannot read my own hand writing. I have used it for two different class periods so far and it has been a godsend. Although I am still getting used to its smaller keyboard, so I am making more typos than usual, but at least I can read what I am writing!

Speaking of writing, I am writing a ton in my Greek art and archeology class. About twice a week my professor assigns study questions, that usually wind up being 2.5 to 3 pages typewritten single space. It is worth it though as I am learning an awful lot about bronze age Greece, the Minoan, and Cycladic civilizations. Especially the art and architecture. It is a fascinating class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last weekend

Well it was successfull